POEA – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has announced job openings in Germany for nurses.
The report said the Philippines and the Federal Government of Germany’s “Triple Win Project” opened slots for 70 ICU nurses in the European country.
How to Apply : (Nurses )
- Applicant must Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education), active Philippine Nursing License and at least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions.
- Applicant must have German language proficiency and is willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) or with Bl or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross) and an increase to € 2,300 (P119,000) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
Employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany and will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Register Online :
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.ereqister. poea.gov. ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win“ at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
What to Bring :
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer. Deadline of submission of application is on 29 July 2016.