To all Filipinos staying abroad, you can still practice your right to vote despite being away from your hometown. Here are the things you need to do.
- Go to the nearest Philippine Embassy, Philippine Consulate, POLO, MISSION, and MECO or any scheduled mobile/field registration and “Akyat-Barko” programs.
- Bring with you a valid Philippine Passport.
- For seamen, bring your Seaman’s Book.
- For dual citizenship, bring a valid ID and Dual Citizenship Certification.
- For Filipinos still staying in the Philippines but will go abroad from April 13 – May 13, 2019, you can still register to any designated COMELEC and Department of Foreign Affairs Offices.
- Deadline of Registration is September 30, 2018
Remember that your vote counts. For more information, you can visit the nearest Philippine Embassy, Consulate General, MISSION and MECO. You can also visit online through www.dfa-oavs.gov.ph or www.comelec.gov.ph.
Watch below for more information :