Wife of the seaman ordered to arrest her husband and his concubine who is being caught inside the Motel in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.
Suns Star posted the said photos of them handcuff with each other went viral on social media.
According to the post A seaman and his concubine were arrested after the wife caught them inside a motel in Lapu-Lapu City.
What will happen to them? According to Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code.
“Any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place, shall be punished by prision correccional in its minimum and medium periods. The concubine shall suffer the penalty of destierro.”
- What is concubinage?
Concubinage is committed by a married man who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or shall have sexual intercourse with a woman not his wife under scandalous circumstances or shall cohabit with her in any other place
- What are the elements of concubinage?
The elements of the crime of concubinage are:
- The man must be married;
- That he committed any of the following acts:
- Keeping a mistress in the conjugal dwelling
- Having sexual intercourse under scandalous circumstances with a woman who is not his wife
- Cohabiting with her in any other place
- As regards the woman, she must know him to be married.
What can you say about this? Share your comments below.