Royal Caribbean Cruises, which owns at least 43 massive ships, plans to hire 30,000 Filipinos in the next five years.
The company will also set up for the first time a direct hiring center in the Philippines, which will ease the recruitment process for applicants.
Through RC’s partnership with Philippine Transmarine Carriers, direct hiring center in the Philippines will be set up in May to ease the recruitment process. The joint venture will also establish a second training facility at the Mall of Asia from the existing training facility in Maragondon, Cavite. The facility will open on May 6.
HOW TO APPLY ROYAL CARIBBEAN?
2. Browse a list of jobs under ‘Search Jobs’ and look for the job related to your skills. If you don’t find any relevant job for your skill, you may sign up by email for notification for new jobs available.
3. Once you found your ideal job, you may send your updated resume to [email protected] Note that following instructions when applying for jobs online is one quality employers also look at so please review them before proceding.
4. As an alternative to website job application, reaching out to Hiring Partners such as Philippine Transmarine Carriers helps expedite the process. These agencies may not have the authority to hire applicants but their recommendations based on screening and interview of applicants on behalf of RCCL are highly valued.
5. Follow PTC’s Facebook page to get updates on job vacancies.
6. Visit PTC’s website and access Careers > Maritime > Passenger Vessels for job opportunities. Note that jobs posted may be for other shipping companies and not necessarily from RCCL. When applying for jobs, it helps to create an account at PTC.
7. Visit PTC’s office:
First Maritime Place
7458 Bagtikan Street
San Antonio Village
1203 Makati City
Ground Floor, Bigfoot Center
F. Ramos Street
6000 Cebu City
8. Call PTC’s hotline or reach them by phone or fax
Tel. (63-32) 412 5750
Via : Pinoy-OFW