- Report of Marriage Form (Prescribed Form by FSC 75-94)
- Five (5) forms should be printed in A4 paper, originally filled out and should be originally notarized at the back page by the notary public
- Entries must be TYPEWRITTEN OR PRINTED LEGIBLY
- Entries must be at the time of marriage of the spouses/subject
- Marriage Contract / Certificate (original copy should be submitted to the DFA)
- For marriage certificates not in English language, kindly submit an official English translation
- For marriages solemnized in FRANCE and in the MIDDLE EASTERN countries (i.e. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, etal.), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of marriage must authenticate the marriage certificate
- For marriages solemnized in NEPAL and INDIA, marriage certificate must be attested by the Notary Public in India, and attested by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Nepal / India and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of India in the Philippines.
- Birth Certificate of both parties
- For Filipino Nationals – Authenticated Birth Certificate from the PSA
- For Foreign Nationals – Birth Certificate issued by the country of birth with official English translation
- Passports of both parties valid at the time of marriage
- Photocopies of data pages
- In case of unavailability, execute an Affidavit of Explanation and attach a copy valid/recent passport or any valid ID.
for applicants in the US – kindly submit documents specified in a & b together with the following:
- green card and / or permanent resident card
- copy of visa (if tourist, leisure or business purpose)
- job contract or working permit (if working abroad at the time of marriage)
- If parties were naturalized Filipinos and had acquired foreign citizenship (i.e. American, Australian, British or Canadian) after the marriage, submit certificate of naturalization
- Five (5) recent passport size photos of both parties
- Notarized Affidavit of Delayed Registration [required only for applicants who are married for more than one (1) year]
- Notarized Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons [required only for applicants who are married for more than one (1) year]
- Negative Certification of Marriage Record from the PSA (CRS Form No. 3)
For Annulled or Legally Separated Filipino Spouse – submit copy of DFA Authenticated Marriage Contract issued by the PSA with proper annotation;
For Divorced Filipino Spouse who has no marriage in PSA – submit copy of Divorced Decree / Certificate validated by the Regional Trial Court nearest the spouse’s place of residence in the Philippines;
For Widowed Filipino Spouse – submit Death Certificate issued by PSA or foreign death certificate of previous spouse;
For Divorced, Annulled or Legally Separated Foreign Spouse – submit copy of foreign decree / decision;
For Widowed Foreign Spouse – submit Death Certificate of previous spouse.
*Note: Additional documents may be required by the action officer from the applicant upon evaluation of the requirements.
- Consular Fee: USD 25.00 to be paid in Philippine pesos at the Cashier located at the 2nd floor of the DFA Office of Consular Affairs, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Avenue, ASEANA Business Park, Parañaque City
- Forms are downloadable and available online (www.dfa.gov.ph) or at Consular Records Division Windows (tel. no. 836.7744)
Processing period: Approximately 2 to 4 months