Below is the frequently asked question about quarantine, If you wish to go home to the Philippines you must undergo 14 days quarantine.
- I am an OFW. We just saw the press release of DOH that any Filipino’s from China who wants to go home will be Quarantined for 14 days. Is this info true? From any Cities in China? Or only specific City like Wuhan?
Yes, all travelers coming from China, Hong-Kong and Macau SAR are BANNED from entering the Philippines, EXCEPT for Filipinos and holder of permanent resident visas, provided they undergo 14 days quarantine period at home. They have to report at their respective “punong-barangays” during the quarantine period. AND ONLY THOSE PASSENGERS COMING FROM THESE PLACES WILL BE QUARANTINED.
2. I would ask if all Filipinos coming from Singapore will be subject for 14 days quarantine even without a fever?
No, since Singapore is not covered by the Presidential Directive of the travel ban to the Philippines.
3. What are the COVID-affected countries?
- China (Including Hong-Kong, Macau)
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
4. Countries affected by the travel restrictions as per Presidential Directive on February 2, 2020.
- Hong-Kong SAR
- Macau SAR
- Province of North Gyeongsang, Daegu City, and Cheongdo City (South Korea)
4. What is Home Quarantine?
This is the voluntary “home isolation” of individuals, without signs and symptoms, who came from COVID-affected countries for the past 14 days. Via DOH